The FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary Parade is coming soon!
Fierce battles, tantalizing rewards… We're pulling out all the stops to celebrate this landmark occasion!
- The login screen and the Home screen will play a special music arrangement just for the occasion. Four different arrangements of the 30th Anniversary background music will play at random.
- The event will include a login bonus. By logging in for 10 days, you'll get a 5★ accessory--the 30th Anniversary Potion--as a gift.
- Remarks from famous creators of the FF games will be posted in-game every day for one week.
- 17 FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary dungeons will be opened, one for each title in the series. Complete them all to reveal a special 30th Anniversary image and get an Ultra Soul Break for a certain unsung hero!
- In the Mythril Dungeon, Treasure Hollow, you'll receive 30 Mythril upon completion. There are two phases of this dungeon, so you'll actually receive 60 Mythril in all!
- Fans of FINAL FANTASY III know well the perils of the Crystal Tower, and in the 30th Anniversary event, the new Crystal Tower dungeon will present a new kind of challenge. To defeat all six bosses, you'll have to use 25 different FF heroes.
The FF 30th Anniversary Parade will commence from 9/24 5:00 PM (PST).
Featured Relic Draws
In line with the festivities, there will be a once-only FF 30th Anniversary Free Relic Draw. By using this Free Relic Draw, you will receive 30 Relics for free, and one 6★ Overstrike Soul Break is guaranteed.
The FF 30th Anniversary Selection Relic Draw will start at 5:00 PM 9/27 PST (1:00 AM 9/28 UTC). By using this 11x Relic Draw, you will be able to choose one piece of equipment with a Soul Break from a lineup of that represents all of the FF titles in the game.
Enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper!
FINAL FANTASY: Record Keeper is available as a free download on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and on Google Play for Android devices.