SQUARE ENIX® brings the captivating and magical world of Ivalice to PC with today’s release of FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE™ on STEAM®.
The release of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE last year included high definition visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and other enhancements. With over a million units shipped for console, the STEAM version upgrades the game even more with brand-new features for PC players, including:
- 60fps - Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60 frames per second.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors - Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16x3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus - Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil - New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
The FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE PC Trailer is available here:Go to FF Videos
A special launch program highlighting the new features in the PC version will take place on Friday, February 2nd at 12:00 a.m. Pacific, where Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will answer questions presented by FINAL FANTASY fans on Twitter. Viewers can tune into the program, complete with English subtitles, on the Square Enix YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/FinalFantasyOfficial.
To celebrate the launch of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, fans that purchase the game through STEAM within the first week of launch will also receive a 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation and a new STEAM Skin illustrated by famed FINAL FANTASY artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE is now available on STEAM and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
About FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
In FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, players are transported to the grand world of Ivalice where magic is commonplace and airships fill the skies. FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE features the unique and innovative gambit system, now updated and joined by the brand-new Zodiac Job System, which overhauls the original License Board system and gives players the ability to develop two of 12 jobs for each character. These updates, alongside the newly implemented speed mode, auto-save functionality, and shortened loading times, means players will be able to experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved way.