SQUARE ENIX® announced that FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the beloved free-to-play FINAL FANTASY RPG on mobile devices, has been downloaded more than 30 million times worldwide. To commemorate the momentous occasion, players can participate in a series of in-game events and activities for a chance to receive massive prizes and rewards.
The new “30 Million Downloads Raffle” will be available starting March 22, 2018 for all players to participate in. Those that complete the celebratory quest before March 31 will be entered into a special drawing to win a plethora of prizes, including a grand prize of one million lapis (in-game currency).
The full list of prizes includes*:
- One lucky first place winner will win 1,000,000 lapis
- 10 second place winners will win 100,000 lapis
- 20 third place winners will win 50,000 lapis
- 30 fourth place winners will win 30,000 lapis
- 26,100 fifth place winners will win 1,000 lapis
*Detailed information will be announced through the in-game announcements.
Players will also have an opportunity to receive free in-game prizes throughout the month, including:
- 30 Million Downloads Celebration Free Summon - From today until March 19, players can summon on a special banner once daily for free. Additionally, players who login between March 2 and March 30 will receive a free 10+1 Summon Ticket, equaling to a total of 30 free summons throughout the campaign.
- Special 30 Million Downloads Celebratory Summon Banner - Players can receive a special Free Daily 30 Million Downloads Celebration Ticket once daily from March 22 through April 4 by logging into the game. The summon gives players access to two characters and one 5% character-specific trust moogle.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title >Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.