With last year’s release of a full-scale CG movie and an original anime series, the FINAL FANTASY® XV universe continues to expand its universe with stunning new reveals at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The latest projects from the universe include:
FINAL FANTASY XV main game:
· Support of next level hardware including the Xbox One X, first showcased at this year’s Xbox E3 2017 Briefing. FINAL FANTASY XV also supports PlayStation®4 Pro.
· “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO” DLC, where players can experience an all-new episode playing as Prompto on June 27. Future DLC episodes include “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS” and “Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades.”
· Free Updates and New Content, including the “Regalia Type-D” update, planned for release on June 27. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments.
· MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV, a new fishing action PlayStation®VR game unveiled at the PlayStation E3 Media Showcase and set to release this September.
The MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV (PSVR) Announcement Trailer is available here:Go to FF Videos
· KING’S KNIGHT –Wrath of the Dark Dragon–, a new action RPG mobile game featuring a completely new story and world with multiplayer support for up to four players. This app will be available in 2017 for iOS and Android devices.
The KING’S KNIGHT - Wrath of the Dark Dragon- E3 2017 Trailer is available here:Go to FF Videos
The FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE E3 2017 trailer is available here:Go to FF Videos